Saturday, May 19, 2007

I'm Back

I don't know if I will be blogging much in the future. I might, but I have not felt like doing so recently.

For those who might like to know, I have just been on sabbatical from Feb - April. During this time I put a new fireplace in the living room and decorated it. I also made a pond in the back garden. I went on holiday to Angelsey with Jane and spent a week in the Cambrian mountains with my mum.

The blog was helpful last year as I wrestled with my dissatisfaction with the dear of Church of England. I am now at peace with where I fit in. Maybe I will blog about this and how I believe God wants me to minister in the future.

In a nutshell, I still see myself a missionary to the unchurched folk of Britain, but I personally am going to concentrate on those in Bredbury and Woodley. As a base for this outreach I am working to strengthen the missionary community which calls itself St. Mark's Church.

No comments: